Printing firms play a significant part in the economy. With changes such as Digital Printing, Digital Link to customers, Variable Data Printing, etc; firms in this industry have been going through substantial change. The competitive marketplace has been changing and a good sales force has become a critical element of succeeding in this changing environment.
The Sales Commission programs for sales people and other representatives of the firm, enhances the competitive position of the firm. Complex calculations related to sales crediting and proper commissioning could lead to many issues. Timely calculation of commissions, proper crediting of sales, accurate calculation of commissions are all at risk if automation is not in place for commission calculations.
QCommission enables you to quickly calculate commission, draw and bonuses, verify results and distribute this information to your representatives. QCommission can present the commission information in such a way that the reps clearly understand what they are being paid.
Excel and manual calculations can introduce a lot of errors into your calculations and cause your personnel to lose trust in you. QCommission can help avoid that by calculating all commissions systematically and reliably.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Pay commission by various types of services such as legal, audit, etc.
- Calculate commissions-based sales revenue or profit.
- Pay commissions at time of invoicing, at time of payment or when job is complete.
- Pay commissions on one-time payments or on multiple payments for a payment plan.
- Pay different commission rates for different services
- Pay different commission rates by payment plan
- Pay different commission rates for sales reps
- Split commission rates between sales reps
- Pay overrides to managers and principals
- Deduct service fees prior to calculating commissions
- Pay referral commissions
- Pay commissions as a portion of results, flat amounts, tier rate with thresholds, etc.
- Calculate incentives weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and other Chargeback commissions for cancelled contracts.
- Handle negative payouts.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
QCommission is designed to integrate with QuickBooks®, Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed file and delimited format files. QCommission can also process some PDF format files. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from Carrier data from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll.
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
- Eliminate shipping, tax charges from calculations
ReportingQCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information
- Email commission statements to payees
- View commission statements through the web