Energy utilities and producers use third party sales and marketing organizations to book business on their behalf. The sales and marketing organizations sign up long-term contracts with residential and commercial customers. The energy producers then bill the customer for consumption. Once that happens, they calculate the commissions due for the sales and marketing firms that brought in the business and pay out periodically with associated reports of business.
QCommission enables you to quickly calculate commission, verify results and distribute this information to your sales reps, agents and other staff. You can present the commission information in such a way that the sales people clearly understand what they are being paid and why they are being paid at a very detailed level. Excel and manual calculations can introduce a lot of errors into your calculations and cause your sales people to lose trust in you. QCommission can help avoid that by calculating all commissions systematically and reliably.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Pay commission by various types of services such as setup, consumption/ATMS, audit, etc.
- Calculate commissions based on quantity such as Mill/KwH, sales revenue or profit.
- Pay commissions at time of contract, invoicing, payment or when job is complete.
- Pay commissions on one-time payments or on multiple payments for a payment plan.
- Pay commission on annualized amounts and true-up at end.
- Pay different commission rates for different services
- Pay different commission rates by effective dates
- Pay different commission rates for sales reps
- Split commission rates between sales reps
- Pay overrides to managers and principals
- Deduct service fees prior to calculating commissions.
- Pay referral commissions
- Pay commissions as a portion of results, flat amounts, tier rate with thresholds, etc.
- Calculate incentives weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and other Chargeback commissions for cancelled contracts.
- Handle negative payouts.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
- Approve calculations and payments via workflow.
QCommission is designed to integrate with QuickBooks®, Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed file and delimited format files. QCommission can also process some PDF format files. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
- Eliminate shipping, tax charges from calculations
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information
- Email commission statements to payees.
- View commission statements through the web.