1. Is QCommission integrated with earlier versions of QuickBooks?
2. I am not a QuickBooks user.Can I use QCommission?
Yes, QCommission can work as a stand-alone product and also share data with spreadsheets, delimited and fixed length files.
3. I have the Canadian version of QuickBooks; will QCommission support it?
Yes, QCommission supports Canadian and UK Editions of QuickBooks along with US Editions of QuickBooks.
4. Do I need to login as administrator to access QuickBooks from QCommission?
Yes, you must login as administrator in QuickBooks in-order to access QuickBooks from QCommission.
5. I have installed QuickBooks and QCommission in two different PCs connected over LAN; will be able to import data into QCommission?
QCommission and QuickBooks are to be installed in the same PC to import data from QuickBooks into QCommission successfully.
6. What data is passed between QuickBooks and QCommission?
QCommission is tightly integrated with QuickBooks and allows importing details of invoices, credit memos, payments, sales orders, estimates, purchase orders, bills, customer, customer job and item codes. Once commissions are calculated QCommission can update QuickBooks with payroll and accounts payable.
7. Is QCommission hosted or installed like QuickBooks?
The software is installed like QuickBooks on your servers. It can reside with the QuickBooks files and client software.
8. Will there be any problem when I upgrade my QuickBooks version?
QCommission uses the Intuit supplied SDK to interact with QuickBooks. The SDK is designed to be compatible with multiple QuickBooks versions. So there should not be any problems in upgrading to later versions of QuickBooks.
9. I want to export my Payee's Commission data back to QuickBooks. How can I do that?
You can export your Payee's Commission data back to QuickBooks using Export Payout options.
10. What kind of data can be imported from QuickBooks to QCommission?
The data such as customer data, product data, payee data and invoice data can be imported from QuickBooks into QCommission.
11. I am QuickBooks user, do I have to run QuickBooks while using QCommission?
When the Import process is executed for the very first time, make sure that QuickBooks is open and running in the foreground. For later import processes, it is not mandatory to run QuickBooks in the background.
12. Can I modify the customer and product details in QCommission after importing from QuickBooks?
Yes, QCommission lets you modify the customer and product details after importing from QuickBooks.